In order to view and access the Invoicing tab you need to have assigned to your dashboard user account the proper access rights (Invoicing-view).
Smart2Pay is managing a complex schedule of settlements, and depending on the payment methods you are using, you can be settled in various cycles with various cutoffs.
By accessing the Invoicing tab->Settlement Cycles view, you can see important information on the invoicing/settlement cycles, invoice date, cutoffs and if any invoices are expected to be delayed. You have the possibility to search for specific cycle using different criteria.
When you access the Invoicing tab->Settlement Cycles view, the Search Filters section is expanded. In order to collapse it just click the arrow on the right of the screen.
You can search invoices by using the following filters:
- Invoice Type: Settlement Invoice – contains the fees and the payments; Settlement Report: contains only the payments; and Invoice: contains only the fees;
- Invoice Cut Off: the time period for which the transactions will be invoiced;
- Settlement Currency: the currency in which the settlement was made;
- Site: the merchant identification name in our financial system according to his SiteID previously configured;
- Method: the name of the payment method used and assigned for a specific settlement cycle;
- Next Invoice Date: the date when the next invoice is to be generated;
- On Hold: if set to no, invoices will be automatically generated and process by the system, if set to yes, it will be manually processed by our financial team when certain conditions are met.
By accessing the Method Balance tab, you can see for each method the converted balance from the transaction (merchant) currency to the settlement currency in the calculated amount field.
Please note that the converted balance value from the calculated amount field is an approximate value based on the current exchange rate.
This means, you have the possibility to see the currency and the amount for a specific method in which you have initiated the payment and the amount for that specific method in the settlement currency.
When you access the Method Balance tab, the Search Filters section is expanded. In order to collapse it just click the arrow on the right of the screen.
You can search methods by using the following filters:
- Method Name: the name of the payment method used and assigned for a specific settlement cycle;
- Merchant Currency: the currency in which the merchant has made the payment;
- Settlement Currency: the currency in which the settlement will be made.
By accessing the Invoices tab, you can see all of your invoices and when they were generated. You can also search and view a specific invoice by introducing either the invoice number or the total amount in the appropriate text boxes.
You have the possibility to download a specific invoice or to download all of the invoices into the appropriate format. Invoices will be sent on email and, on request, they can also be generated in CSV format in SFTP.
When you access the Invoices tab, the Search Filters section is expanded. In order to collapse it just click the arrow on the right of the screen.
You can also search invoices by using the following filter:
- Interval: the time period in which a specific invoice was generated.