In order for you to test M-Pesa payment method, please use the below test data.
|M-Pesa Test Data|
For M-Pesa payment method available in Tanzania, you can see how it works with the payment flow given here: M-Pesa (Tanzania) – DirectPay Payment Flow.
M-Pesa (Kenya) Payment Flow
- The customer fills in the Phone number.
- The customer receives the details needed to complete the payment.
- The customer receives a push notification to his mobile and confirms the payment.
- In case the customer has not received the M-Pesa prompt on his phone, there is another possibility to complete a M-Pesa payment flow by following the instructions:
- The customer opens the SIM Tool Kit and selects “M-Pesa” menu.
- The customer selects “Lipa na M-Pesa”.
- The customer selects the “Pay Bill” option.
- The customer enters his business number.
- The customer enters his account number.
- The customer needs to enter the amount.
- The customer needs to enter his M-Pesa PIN number and press “OK” button to complete the payment.
- The customer receives the payment details. If the details are correct he needs to press “OK” button to confirm the payment.