Settlement cycles are defined in Nuvei system. Based on this, Nuvei generates settlement invoices for each shop. Also, Nuvei generates a commission settlement invoice for The Marketplace.
The acquiring banks and alternative payment method providers settle to Nuvei the (Gross amount – Acquiring/Processing Fees).
- Nuvei settles gross amount – operator commission – acquiring fees to each shop. Settlement frequency: weekly.
- Nuvei settles commission to The Marketplace based on Transaction Log API exposed by the Marketplace. Settlement frequency: weekly.
- Subscription fee can be collected by Nuvei from the shops on behalf of the marketplace operator.
- Manual credits / debits will be issued by The Marketplace towards the shops and performed by Smart2Pay.
- The Marketplace can withhold the payment of certain transactions towards the shop (e.g. only the transactions with PaymentStatus marked as PAID will be settled).